Saturday, July 14th – SAVE THE DATE!
The IMA Portland Chapter will be volunteering at Habitat for Humanity Portland/Metro East and is looking for 20 volunteers to join us.
In order to volunteer, each participant must have an account created with Habitat’s online system and register for the build day using the link below prior to the registration deadline. A strict registration deadline ensures Habitat’s ability to provide our team a safe and fun volunteer day, and makes check-in the morning of our build quick and easy. Thank you for your cooperation!
Date of build: Saturday, July 14
Registration deadline: Friday, June 29th
Use this link to register: http://ima.pdxhabitat.volunteerhub.com/
If you already have an account on Volunteer Hub, skip to step 4.
If you are new to Volunteer Hub, follow steps 1 through 8 below:
- Click the “register” button. Create a username and password (make a note of this information so you can access project details at a later time) and click next.
- Fill out the required User Details, review the waiver liability form, and click next.
- Review your entered information and confirm your registration by clicking next.
- Log in to your account
- Your project should be listed near the bottom of the page under Upcoming Events. Review the project date and time, then click “sign up.”
- Review the Event Registration information and click “next.”
- Review the confirmation of your registration and if correct click “finish.”
- You will shortly receive an email with project details. Please click “continue”
If you are having trouble completing registration please email Tor Ostrom at email@example.com