on this day
between these dates
Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Code of Conduct
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
Events & Education
Post a Message
Events & Education
Instructor-Led CMA Part 1 Review Course
Oct 17, 2020 9:00 AM (PT)
Dec 19, 2020 12:00 PM (PT)
The IMA Portland Chapter is launching an online WebEx CMA Part 1 review course beginning mid-October 2020!
CMA Part 2 review course beginning March 2021!
Date & Time:
Sat, Oct 17, 2020, 8:00 am – 12:00 pm through Sat, Dec 19, 2020.
WebEx Information will be sent once you are registered.
Click Here to Register for Part 1<
In this review course, instructor Roger Caulk, CMA will help prepare students for Part 1 of the CMA exam.
* The class will meet on nine (9) Saturday mornings, 8am-noon, starting at mid-October and end just before the start of the January/February testing window.
* Gleim CMA review materials<
> will be provided in the full tuition price of $800 for this course.
* Maximum class size is limited to 15 students in order to provide each student the attention needed to help be successful in passing the CMA Part 1 exam.
* If a student already has their CMA review materials, they have the option to enroll in the course for $500. Please be aware that if you choose to enroll in the course using materials other than the Gleim CMA review materials that are included in the course, you do so at your own risk.
1. October 17
2. October 24
3. October 31
4. November 7
5. November 14
6. November 21 (11/26 is Thanksgiving / no class on 11/28)
7. December 5
8. December 12
9. December 19
A second CMA Review Course will be held in the Spring to prepare students for the May/June testing window for Part 2 of the CMA Exam. This second review course will be available for additional purchase. Stay-tuned.
** SCHOLARSHIPS **
Four $500 scholarships (two professionals & two students) will be awarded. Applicants are to submit up to a 500 word essay on what the CMA credential means to them and why they want to earn it. Submission deadline is September 30.
Please submit your CMA Review Course Scholarship application with essay to
>, and be sure to provide the following:
* Contact email
* Contact phone number
* If student, school represented
* If professional, company represented
Here’s a helpful link about the CMA Certification<
WebX login instructions will be provided upon registration
Download to Your Calendar
Connect with Us
© 2020 Institute of Management Accountants. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic