IMA PDX presents a free CPE WebEx “Risk Management: How should financial professionals be prepared in new climate?”
Due to COVID-19 we are finding insurance carriers already writing exclusions, limiting coverage, increasing risk management requirements, more heavily scrutinizing claims, and requesting underwriting information they never have before. The world has changed and this open panel discussion is designed to help answer frequently asked questions we’ve heard from clients throughout North America with information directly from local experts with knowledge and case study examples.
Date: Thursday, May 28, 2020
Time: 4:00-5:00 pm
Event number/access code:
719 314 499
Event password: chapter
The focus of this WebEx presentation:
- Upcoming shifts in the insurance industry and how it could affect your bottom line.
- Functional Fiduciary Liability Management Amid COVID-19
- What employers need to know to keep employees safe and the company in compliance when they return to work
- HR necessities to reduce the likelihood an employee can bring a lawsuit against the company
The HUB Professional panelists are:
- Nick Kralj: VP Retirement Services-HUB International
- Judi Croft: Safety Services Supervisor-Saif Corp
- Kathy Peck: Principal- Peck, Rubanoff & Hatfield PC
- Trent Schultz: VP of Claims-HUB International
- Paul Quandt (Moderator): Commercial Insurance Advisor-HUB International
Host: Kevin McAdam, CMA, MBA, Controller and Director of Finance at DePaul Treatment Centers. Kevin has been an IMA board member for over 20 years, a VP of Academic Partnerships for 3 years and President-elect 2019-2020.